Jaunt among the coffee trails. Discover the Kodava way of life. Try your hand at Kodava Taak, the dialect of the Kodavas. Feast upon sumptuous, organic Kodava food, and forget the fast-paced life for one weekend with Ease India Travel!.
TRAVEL PLANDay 1:
– Departure from Bangalore early in the morning. Reach Kushalnagar just before lunch. Proceed to the homestay.
– Check into homestay, lunch and then relax for a while.
– Homestay-related activities.
– Bonfire and then dinner.
– Retire for the day.Day 2:
– Early morning wake up call to go birdwatching.
– Come back, breakfast and freshening up. Proceed to activities for the day (paddy picking/cultivation walk, cycle tour, coffee experience).
– Go to Namdroling Monastery in the evening.
– Come back, bonfire, snacks and dinner.
– Retire for the night.Day 3:
– have breakfast, freshen up and then head out to Madiker.
– Madikeri Fort and then lunch.
– Abbey falls post lunch. Spend time until evening.
– Raja’s seat for the sunset. Shopping is also possible here.
– Head back to homestay post sunset, dinner and hitting the beds early for next morning’s departure.Day 4:
– Return back to Bangalore.
– Fees will be as per your customised trip schedule.
– Coffee experience from a master brewer
– Paddy cultivation
– Cycle tours
– Organic authentic kodava cooking (veg only)
– Organic farming
– Learning Kodava (1 hour)
– Night jeep safari
What’s included: Stay and activities, sightseeing.
What isn’t included: Lunch & Dinner, Transport.