TRAVEL PLANDay 1 – New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) – Gangtok:
– Meet and Greet on arrival and transfer to Gangtok – The Capital of Sikkim.
– After arrival in Gangtok we check in at the hotel (Vehicle Service Ends), following which the rest of the day can be spent at leisure.
– Overnight stay in Gangtok.Day 2 – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir (7:30AM to 4:00PM):
– Today we go an excursion drive to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir. Tsomgo Lake also known as Changu Lake, is a glacial lake in the East Sikkim district, some 40 kilometers (25 mi) from the capital Gangtok. The lake is surrounded by steep mountains which are covered with snow during winter. During summer the snow cover melts and forms the source for the lake.
– From here we drive further to Baba Mandir. Baba Mandir is a shrine built in honor of Major “Baba” Harbhajan Singh who died in 1968. Many believe that his spirit protects every soldier in the inhospitable high-altitude terrain of the Eastern Himalayas.
– After the tour we return to our hotel in Gangtok (Vehicle Service Ends).
– Overnight in Gangtok.
– Optional: Ride to Nathu La at additional cost of Rs. 4000/-, subject to availability of permits.Day 3 – Gangtok Half Day Tour – Pelling Transfer (115kms; 5.5 hrs):
– After breakfast we check out of the hotel in Gangtok and visit Do Drul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Handicraft Emporium, Flower Show, Enchey Monastery and Banjhakri Falls.
– After the tour we depart for Pelling. After arrival in Pelling we check into the hotel (Vehicle Service Ends).
– Overnight in Pelling.Day 4 – In Pelling – Local Sightseeing (9:00AM to 4:00PM):
– This day is reserved for a leisurely tour of Pelling town and its surrondings. We visit the famous Pemayangtse Monastery and Rabdentse Ruins.
– We also visit Khecholpalri Lake, Kanchunjunga Fall and Rimbi Waterfall.
– After the tour, we return to the hotel (Vehicle Service Ends).
– Overnight in Pelling.
– Optional: Drive to Singshore Bridge at additional cost of Rs. 1500/- per car.Day 5 – Pelling – Darjeeling (80 kms,5 hrs):
– After Breakfast we check out of our hotel in Pelling and transfer to Darjeeling. Lunch can be had en-route.
– After arrival in Darjeeling, we check in at the hotel (Vehicle Service Ends).
– Overnight in Darjeeling.
– Optional: Detour via Namchi at additional cost of Rs. 2500/- per car.Day 6 – In Darjeeling – Local Sightseeing (4:00AM to 4:00PM):
– Early Morning at 04:00 AM we visit Tiger Hill, famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga.
– On our way back, we visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. From here we return to the hotel for breakfast.
– After breakfast we visit The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (closed on Thursday), PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda.
– After the tour we return to the hotel (Vehicle Service Ends).
– Overnight in Darjeeling.
1) Ride to Rock garden at additional payment of Rs. 1500/- per car
2) Toy Train Ride – Rs. 1700/- per ticket.
– Morning is free for the guest for packing & personal activities.
– After breakfast transfer to New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) for onward journey back home.
– Tour Ends.
Fees will be as per your customised trip schedule.
– All transfers and sightseeing, as per the itinerary only.
– All necessary drivers’ expenditure/allowances (meals & accommodation), fuel costs, all applicable hotel taxes, parking and toll.
– Cost for INDIAN NATIONALS ONLY.
– Accommodation in regular category hotels.
– Permits for Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir.
– Air fare / Train fare / Visa.
– Detour / tour rearrangement may become inevitable during natural / manmade disturbances like landslides, road blockages, political disturbance, train / flight delays etc. The cost arising due to such factors will be billed additionally, which is payable directly to the driver.
– Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar / beverage bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water, porterage, meals apart from those mentioned above.
– Room Heater.
– Guides, entrance fees, any up-gradation charges, charges for early check in / late check out Cost for any additional sightseeing / activities (e.g. rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, Gangtok helicopter ride, Darjeeling toy train ride, etc) or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
– Travel / Medical Insurance.
– Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to the start of the tour.
– Any other item not specified in “Inclusions”.
WOMEN ONLY HOLIDAYS