We are adept at organising trips catering specifically to the needs of seniors. The trips are planned to suit your pace of travel as well as your preferences for cuisine.
A word on how we do our pricing – When you go through our plan, you’ll realise that we include every single thing. This is done to ease your travel experience – so you don’t have to worry about a thing. All you have to do is pack your bags, reach Bagdogra and enjoy Sikkim and carry enough money for shopping. Everything else is taken care of!
TRAVEL PLANDay 1 – Bagdogra Airport (IXB) – Gangtok:
– Meet and Greet on arrival and transfer to Gangtok – The Capital of Sikkim.
– After arrival in Gangtok we check in at the hotel (Vehicle Service Ends), following which the rest of the day can be spent at leisure.
– Overnight stay in Gangtok.Day 2 – In Gangtok – Local Sightseeing (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM):
– After breakfast we start a leisurely tour of Gangtok town covering Rumtek Monastery, Ban Jhakri Falls, Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sunday and Govt. holidays), Do Drul Chorten.
– After the tour, we spend some time at MG Marg and later return to the hotel.
– Overnight in Gangtok.Day 3 – Gangtok – Lachung, North Sikkim:
– After breakfast we transfer to Lachung. The drive takes a little over 5.5 hours.
– The picturesque mountain village of Lachung, at a height of 8610 ft, embraced by snow capped mountain peaks, breathtaking waterfalls, sparkling streams and apple orchards is the perfect holiday destination. Apart from the towering mountains, Lachung is famous for its apples, peaches and apricots.
– Enroute Lachung, we stopover at Naga Fall and Bhim Nala Fall. After arrival in Lachung, we check in at the hotel (Vehicle Service Ends). Overnight stay in Lachung.Day 4 – Excursion to Yumthang Valley and Zero Point:
– After an early breakfast we depart early to visit Yumthang Valley. Yumthang Valley, popularly known as the ‘Valley of Flowers’ is a nature sanctuary with rivers, yaks and grazing pasture on rolling meadows surrounded by the Himalayan mountains. Later we visit Zero Point as well. After the tour we return to our hotel in Lachung (Vehicle Service Ends).
– Overnight in Lachung.Day 5 – Lachung – Gangtok Enroute visit Phodong Monastery:
– After we check out of our hotel in Lachung and transfer to Gangtok. After arrival in Gangtok, we check into the hotel (Vehicle Service Ends), following which the rest of the day can be spent at leisure.
– Overnight in GangtokDay 6 – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir & Nathu La:
– Today we go an excursion drive to Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir and Nathu La. After the tour we return to our hotel in Gangtok (Vehicle Service Ends).
– Overnight in Gangtok.Day 7 – Gangtok to Yuksom, West Sikkim:
– Leave from Gangtok at 9:00AM. On the way visit Ravong La Buddha Park. After arrival in Yuksom, we spend the rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, Bon fire along local cultural program will be arranged for.
– Overnight in Yuksom.Day 8 – Yuksom – Darap:
– Morning, after breakfast we check out of the hotel and visit Norbugang Chorten. After that we transfer to Pelling. Enroute we visit, Khechopalri Lake, Rimbi Water Fall and Kanchenjunga Waterfall.
– Overnight in Darap.Day 9 – Pelling Tour:
– Morning, after breakfast, we visit Skywalk, Pemayangtse Monastery and Rabdentse Ruins. After the tour, we retire for the rest of the day. You can take a walk around our homestay in Daragaon and explore the beautiful village as well.
– Overnight in Darap.Day 10 – Departure Day:
– It takes about 6 hrs for Airport Transfer. To be noted: A bridge is under maintenance which remains closed for few hours. Transfer has to be planned accordingly.
Fees will be as per your customised trip schedule.
– 01 SUV cab (Innova / Xylo / Scorpio) – Not on disposal for personal activity. Only as per the itinerary.
– Accommodation – on twin sharing basis.
– Airport transfers
– Parking fees
– Tour Guides where applicable and available.
– All Meals.
– Sightseeing activities.
– Driver allowance.
– All tourist permits for Tsomo Lake, Baba Mandir, Nathu La, Lachung, Zero Point.
– Bon fire, cultural programme, snacks etc..
– Air fare, train tickets.
– Camera fees.
– Tips, etc.
– Detour / tour rearrangement may become inevitable during natural / manmade disturbances like landslides, road blockages, political disturbance, train / flight delays etc. The cost arising due to such factors will be billed additionally, which is payable directly to the driver.
– Personal expenses (room service, laundry, tips).
– Additional vehicle service, activities.
– Any additional expenses.
– Room Heater.
– Max – 6 Adults in 01 Car.
– AC will not be used in the hills.
– All vehicles are provided on point to point basis only as per the itinerary. They are not provided on disposal for personal activities.
– Vehicles will change during the tour, hence guests are advised to not leave behind any belongings in the car.
1. This trip has been planned to give guests the taste of Sikkim. Barring South Sikkim, the rest of the state will be covered.
2. Travelling for long hours on the road is a given as we traverse from one part of the state to the other. Sikkim also has some pretty bad roads due to its topography, frequent rains and landslides. We request your co-operation.
3. Those suffering from motion sickness should take adequate precautions for the same.
4. Nathu-La, Yumthang and Zero Point are at very high altitudes and altitude sickness is also common in these parts. We request guests to carry medication for the same.
5. We have chosen hotels with great care to give guests all the experiences – hotels in Gangtok, Lachung and Yuksom and a beautiful village homestay in Daragaon.
6. All cuisine served will be a mix of Indian and Nepali (comprising rice, rotis, veggies, dal etc.). Non veg and veg will both be organised based on preference.
7. We would be happy to offer 5% discount to two people sharing a room. A group price for more than 2 travellers can also be considered.
8. To make permits for Nathu-la and Lachung, we would need valid Photo IDs of all travellers as well as 2 passport size photos.
WOMEN ONLY HOLIDAYS