TRAVEL PLANDay 1: ARRIVAL – SRINAGAR
Welcome to Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, begin your tour of ‘Exotic Kashmir’.
Our Services Begin
You will be transferred to Houseboat. After enjoying a romantic ‘shikara’ ride on Dal Lake.
Dinner and overnight stay at the Houseboat.Day 2: SRINAGAR | PAHALGAM (95 KMS/ APPROX. 02½ HOUR DRIVE)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and transfer by car to Pahalgam, a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also known as Valley of Shepherds. Enroute visit Saffron Fields.
On arrival check-in into the hotel. In Pahalgam one can have a horse ride and can visit Baisaran, Baadyan & Kashmir valley (at your own cost).
Evening free at leisure. Enjoy the delicious dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.Day 3: PAHALGAM | GULMARG (150 KMS/ APPROX. 03½ HOUR DRIVE)
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and proceed to Gulmarg driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows. Gulmarg – the meadow of flowers is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden meadow offering a spectacular view of towering snow-capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers and gigantic fir and pine trees.
On arrival check-in into the hotel, stroll leisurely or take pony rides (by your own payment) across the green meadow to one of the world’s highest Golf Courses. A must is a fun-filled ride in the Gondola lift (by your own payment).
Return to the hotel and enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.Day 4: GULMARG – SRINAGAR – LOCAL DAY SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Srinagar on arrival visit the voyage through the renowned Mughal Garden. You will visit Nishat (Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar cultivate, Chashma Shahi Bagh, Pari Mahal (truly known as a token of adoration) these greenery enclosures are arranged on the bank of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan slopes out of sight. Later check-in into the hotel.
Dinner and overnight stay in a hotel.Day 5: IN SRINAGAR | SONAMARG (85 KMS / APPROX. 2-HOUR DRIVE)
After breakfast, today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque ‘meadow of gold’ Sonamarg. Enroute visit Hazratbal Shrine & the fast-flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment).
Return to Srinagar in the evening and enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.Day 6: SRINAGAR DROP ½ HOUR DRIVE
Transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
Our Services End
– 1 room in Deluxe Houseboat
– 1 room in hotels mentioned in itinerary
– All Breakfasts and Dinners
– 1 Sedan car for all transportation
– 1 hour Shikara ride on Dal Lake
– Tolls, parking
– Driver charges, fuel etc.
– Sightseeing as mentioned
– Snacks, Beverages and other eatables
– Any Train fare and Airfare
– Trip to Aru, Chandanwari & Betaab Valley in Pahalgam
– Gondola & Pony ride
– Tickets to all gardens & monuments
– Travel Insurance
– Thajiwas Glacier & Snow Point in Sonmarg
– Snow Jeep transfers from Tangmarg to Gulmarg to Tangmarg, Applicable from Nov & March Month
– Early Check-In and Late Check Out in properties
– Shopping, laundry, extra heating systems and expenses of a personal nature
– Tips & Gratuities
– Anything not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
3 Star Deluxe Rooms
1. Srinagar – Deluxe Houseboat
2. Bomdila: Srinagar – Golden Sands/Naqash Residency/ Similar
3. Pahalgam – Pahalgam Retreat/ Similar
4. Gulmarg – Meadows / Similar
Modified American Plan – Breakfasts and Dinners
1. No Cars are allowed to move inside Gulmarg area, due to the issue of horse owner’s association
2. We are not responsible for any local dealing of clients with local market vendors or pony wala’s or local guide in Gulmarg
3. The car will be at disposal from 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
4. Guests have to make direct payment for the below sightseeing points:
– In Pahalgam: Horse Riding, Chandanwari, Betaab Valley, Aru Valley and Baisaran Valley
– In Gulmarg: Horse Riding, Gondola Ride, Zorbing or any other sports activity
– In Sonamarg: Thajiwas Glacier, Horse Riding & Zero Point
5. Covid Protocol – All Covid related restrictions have been lifted by India for double vaccinated tourists. Carrying vaccination certificate is mandatory.