This trek is known for its scenic beauty and the undulating slopes of Dayara Bugyal. This is an ideal place to ski in the months of January to March. Rest of the year this is a comfortable and rewarding trek in terms of views. It offers clear views of the Gangotri range. The trek passes through some beautiful Oak forests and affords excellent views of the snow-clad peaks. The peaks of Draupadi ka Danda, Srikantha and Jaonli are visible easily. The trek gives you the opportunity to visit one of the best meadows in Uttarakhand.
Day 1: Dehradun to Barsu to Barnala Tal (2,200 m) – (7 hours) (2-3 hours trek)
Day 2: Barnala Tal to Dayara Bugyal (3,050 m) – (1 hour hike)
Day 3: Dayara Bugyal to Barsu and drive back to Dehradun – (3 – 4 hours hike), (6 hours drive)
Maximum Altitude: 3,657 meters
Temperatures: 25° Max/ 7° Min – Summers
10° Max/ -5° Min – Winters
– Transport support from and to Dehradun: starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 3
– Guide and cook fees
– Rent for camping equipment
– Forest entry charges
– Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment. Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on chargeable basis
– All veg meals starting from day 1 dinner to day 3 Lunch
– Tented accommodation throughout the trek
– Airfare/train tickets/road transport cost to reach Dehradun
– Walking stick, water bottles etc.
– Meals other than mentioned
– Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
– Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above
– Accommodation in Dehradun
– Anything else not mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
– Personal luggage with mass not exceeding 12 kg per bag per person can be carried by porters/mules @ Rs 300 per day per bag
1. On this trek, you will be part of a group (max group size is 12). If you want a customised trek, please write to us